1. Explain the process of Registration in Shawman? Draw flow chart for registration.
2. Explain the role of Travel Agent in registration process? Draw flow chart describing FIT & GIT Registration process.
3. Explain the role of confirmation date and cancellation date in registration.
4. What are the different kinds of registration procedures available? How do they differ from each other?
5. Draw the screen shots for the registration from reservation process.
6. Draw flow chart explaining the process of walk in registration. List the steps involved in it.
7. Draw a flow chart explaining the pre check in & registration from pre check in.
8. Draw the format of a registration card listing all fields.
9. Draw the flow chart & explain how to modify the guest Information.
10. What is the difference between arrival statement and expected arrival statement? Explain.
1. Explain the process of giving credit limit of Rs. 10000/- to a guest in registration process. Draw the flow chart.
2. Explain the process of displaying message in registration. Draw the flow chart.
3. Explain the steps you would follow to make an early check out of a pax. State what are the reports generated out of this pax movement.
4. Write the steps of changing party and plan information. Where can we find this amendment?
5. What is a guest credit limit? Draw the flow chart to give the credit limit to the guest. Which report will be generated by giving credit limit.
6. What do you understand by guest movement? What are the types of guest movement?
7. Differentiate between pax and room movement.
8. Differentiate between pax and room check out.
Fourth Internal assessment
(SUBJECT:- FRONT OFFICE PRACTICAL)
| || |
DAVID DELIMA- JAIVEER SINGH GREWAL
JAYATRI BISWAS- MANISH KR SHARMA